Hard (to Piss)

The infamous "piss hard" coupled with morning wood...well, for me, this morning's boner was so hard and big as to be painful.
1
And, of course, it's very difficult to piss with a boner.
2
You need to piss and you can't. The cock won't go down because of so much pressure on the prostate increasing the hardness, and the piss won't start because the bladder sphincter kicked in with the boner, preventing us from taking a whizz with a log of wood. It takes a lot of straining to get the stream to flow. And you dare not push down on it, either - all that does is further stanch the flow.
3
I don't know how the men who are into piss play - known as "golden showers" in my youth - manage to do it.
4
I love my boners.
5

6

7

8

9

10
And waking up with a good, solid hunk of wood is a really great start to my day.
11

12

13
Eventually, the piss begins to flow and the boner begins to subside
14
but, lordy! the piss-hard first thing in the morning can be a problem, can't it?
Source : bigwhackattack[dot]blogspot[dot]com
post from sitemap


0 nhận xét: